Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 66 - 6/15/07

Rehearsal kiddos.

These were the children in the wedding. For reasons unknown to me, Austin (the older boy) was called a "Junior Groomsman" although IMO he is much too young (5 years old) for that designation. The other two kids are both two years old, and they were the Ring Bearer (Jake) and Flower Girl (Kayden).

I wonder if they thought it would be odd to have two ring bearers and only one flower girl?

I didn't think to ask.

Here's another as they passed by me. For the rehearsal, I was able to carry my camera with me. I get a kick out of the fact that it looks as if Jake has completely disappeared, although you can just see his little bare feet and even though it looks as if Austin is swinging a free hand, that is actually Jake's hand and arm. Austin did an excellent job of holding both of their hands until he was told to let go.


Both of the little ones did much better at the rehearsal than they did at the ceremony, but that's to be expected when they're that young.

1 comment: