Saturday, June 16, 2007

Day 67 - 6/16/07

Cheating a little since I did not take this photo, I am IN this photo (and I'll be using these wedding photos most of this week, so cheating a little in that respect also). I'm on the far left.

One of the hazards of being in a wedding is that you don't get to take any photos during the wedding or the festivities afterwards.

It was, however, taken with my camera, by DH's aunt. She did very well considering that I had to show her how to turn the camera on, focus, and snap the photos.

When I told her to just shoot in auto mode, she looked at me like I had suddenly sprouted an extra head. So I made sure the camera was set on auto and showed her what button to push, then told her she was all set. At that point I looked up and realized that I was about to be late for my entrance, so I grabbed my bouquet and made a run for it!

2 comments: