Saturday, April 28, 2007

Day 18 - 4/28/07

A few weather shots today.

I woke up this afternoon to a thunderstorm. I never checked it myself but DH tells me that we had pretty much the only storm in the state - it was a few miles wide and just slowly making its way across Michigan.
This first one shows our driveway being pelted by hard rain.

Second photo: clouds over the house - can you see the sun trying to come out? (upper right corner)

Third photo: It's hailing in this one - hard to tell that it's hail but I like that you can actually see something falling! You can also see the rain and hail bouncing off the road. The blotchy-blurry effect is caused by taking the photo through the storm window of our screen door, which was wet with rain.

2 comments:

Heather said...

That is so neat -- you can totally see the rain drops splashing on teh ground!

Holly said...

I love the driveway pic. I love the contrast of the brown and green. Great idea and great shot.