Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Day 7 - 4/17/07

Friends.

I am a friend. When I make friendships, I tend to make strong ones. I have very few "acquaintances only" friendships. This photo shows a portrait of me with my three closest friends.

Online friendships are a little different - the very nature of them leaves some closeness out of the equation. However, I find that I often form very close friendships online as well. With some of my online friends, I feel as close to them as I am to any of my in-person friends.
The biggest difference between online and offline friendships for me is my boldness. In reality, I would never just approach a group of people and ask to join them. Online, I have no trouble doing just that.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thank you for sharing some insight into who you are! (HUGS)