Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Day 8 - 4/18/07

My yarn crafting is a very big part of who I am. DH says I have an addiction to yarn - I tell him that there are worse things I could be addicted to!

I make and sell these beaded socks. Everyone loves them!

The books I photographed were Christmas gifts from friends. Neither had spoken with the other about what they were going to get me - one got me a knitting book and a pair of needles, the other got me a crochet book and a set of hooks. They know me well!!

The two yarn photos show only a small portion of my collection of yarn. A very small portion.

I took a picture of my knitting needles and crochet hooks - again, this is not all of them.


3 comments:

Jess said...

OH how I wish I knew how to knit and crochet! It would have kept my hands busy while we were in the hospital with Gavin for 6 months...very cool!

Heather said...

Those socks are adorable!! I agree with Jess -- wish I knew how to do that too!

Holly said...

I LOVE THOSE SOCKS!!!!! How creative. I too wish I could do something like that.