Monday, April 16, 2007

Day 6 - 4/16/07


I am never without my sunglasses. I wear them all the time - and get made fun of because they're still on even when it's midnight and pitch black outside. This is the most common place to see them, and it honestly feels strange when they're not there.

I even wear them at the dentist's office to keep that bright light out of my eyes.

This ended up being easier to get than I had expected it to be. I was going to have DH take the picture, then I came up with the idea of holding the camera up over my head and attempting to aim at the sunglasses.

What's really interesting to me is that if I didn't know better, I would have sworn that this was a picture of my sister.

2 comments:

Heather said...

LOL! Great picture and very creative!

Laura said...

LOL My dentist gives us sunglasses to wear!