Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Day 36 - 5/16/07

I didn't quite get the shot I wanted for this picture, but I did get one that was still good. To get what I wanted, I would have needed to be working without a flash, but when I turned the flash off the entire thing was too dark. What I really liked about it was when I saw the light from the window coming through the drink, the color was really neat. As it is, my picture is more of condensation than anything else.


It still came out okay, it just wasn't 100% what I wanted it to be. It was hard to focus as well, because I was zooming in so much. I had to focus on the edge of the glass to get the entire thing to sharpen up.

7 comments:

jessstephkylesmom said...

It looks refreshing!!

KrysiaG said...

Can I have a sip?! I like it!

Maggie said...

Tea...the drink of those of us who've quit soda. Looks yummy.

Holly said...

Looks delicious!

Tanya said...

Looks yummy!

Amanda said...

Mmmm Now I am thirsty!

Erica said...

Yummy! I love the color!